Saudi Arabia’s King Salman imposes partial Curfew in Saudi Arabia for 21 Days from 7 PM to 6 AM
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Saudi Arabia’s King Salman issued a curfew order to limit and control the spread of the novel coronavirus in the Kingdom starting from 23rd March 2020, 7 PM until 6 AM everyday for 21 days.
Here is the King Salman’s issued Curfew order in detail :
1. A curfew to reduce the spread of the new Corona virus from 7 PM in the evening until 6 AM in the morning for a period of (21) days starting from Monday evening, 28 Rajab 1441 AH, That is March 23, 2020.
2. The Ministry of Interior shall take the necessary measures to implement the curfew, and all civil and military authorities must cooperate fully with the Ministry of Interior in this regard.
3. The curfew excluded for employees of the vital sectors of the public and private sectors whose work requires continued performance during the prevention period, that includes employees of the security, military and media sectors, and workers in the sensitive health and service sectors, for which a detailed statement is issued by the Ministry of Interior, Taking into account that, This shall be in the narrowest scope and in accordance with the procedures and controls set by the concerned authority.
– This has included the generous order of the concerned authorities to urge citizens to stay in their homes during the coming period, especially the period of curfew, and not to leave except in cases of extreme necessity in the period in which the prohibition does not apply.
– As preserving public health has become one of the most important duties for the people of this country Whoever resides on his land (Saudi citizens and Expatriates), and they must fulfill their duty to remain in their homes, and not to expose themselves and their country to the risk of this pandemic spreading.
Source: Saudi Expetriates